please keep on topic
Add Reply
Mister Johnson
2024-06-17 08:19:38 UTC
Bickering about iOS and phones does not belong in comp.sys.mac.system

Thanks!
Jörg Lorenz
2024-06-17 09:48:55 UTC
Post by Mister Johnson
Bickering about iOS and phones does not belong in comp.sys.mac.system
Thanks!
What are you trying to tell us? Nobody did AFAIR.
"Gutta cavat lapidem." (Ovid)
Jörg Lorenz
2024-06-17 09:55:24 UTC
Post by Jörg Lorenz
Post by Mister Johnson
Bickering about iOS and phones does not belong in comp.sys.mac.system
Thanks!
What are you trying to tell us? Nobody did AFAIR.
My goodness! I deactivated the filters to check! What a disaster!
Arlen alias Andrew is the biggest Troll of all times an he started a lot
of redundant and OT iOS-threads. Killfile him like I do and end of story!
--
"Gutta cavat lapidem." (Ovid)