Apple being shady in court again
Andrew
2024-05-11 23:19:26 UTC
Apple is so used to getting caught brazenly lying to its customer that
Apple only tells the truth in court, but maybe Apple is going to be caught
in yet another lie - based on this new report - this time - in court.

https://www.theverge.com/2024/5/8/24152194/epic-apple-anti-steering-injunction-button-style

The judge in Epic v. Apple thinks Apple's being shady, saying "Other than
to stifle competition, I see no other answer. Can you give me one?"
Hank Rogers
2024-05-11 23:35:56 UTC
Post by Andrew
Apple is so used to getting caught brazenly lying to its customer that
Apple only tells the truth in court, but maybe Apple is going to be caught
in yet another lie - based on this new report - this time - in court.
https://www.theverge.com/2024/5/8/24152194/epic-apple-anti-steering-injunction-button-style
The judge in Epic v. Apple thinks Apple's being shady, saying "Other than
to stifle competition, I see no other answer. Can you give me one?"
That judge is just bullying apple. Wait and see, it will be decided in
apple's favor.
Alan
2024-05-14 17:44:06 UTC
Post by Andrew
Apple is so used to getting caught brazenly lying to its customer that
Apple only tells the truth in court, but maybe Apple is going to be caught
in yet another lie - based on this new report - this time - in court.
https://www.theverge.com/2024/5/8/24152194/epic-apple-anti-steering-injunction-button-style
The judge in Epic v. Apple thinks Apple's being shady, saying "Other than
to stifle competition, I see no other answer. Can you give me one?"
That is the supposed lie, Arlen?