Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages
Andrew
2024-06-13 17:54:48 UTC
Since Apple religious zealots have shown to understand nothing of Apple
products
Remember you're the person who both massively over-inflated the number of
zero days in iOS AND didn't know basic geofencing functionality in iOS.
Who's the one who knows nothing about Apple really?
And yet I'm the one who explained
Nope. All you do is post other people's articles that reinforce your own
bias. In short, you're the definition of a troll.
Notice you Apple zealots hate facts, but you never provide any facts.
*All you do is deny every fact you hate about Apple products.*

Which... is a LOT of facts.

For example, note that it is I who provided the cite saying that Apple's
implementation of scheduled messaging in iOS 18, like most of Apple's
messaging, doesn't actually work in the real world. Surprise. Surprise.

According to this cite, it works only in the walled garden.
<https://www.wsj.com/tech/personal-tech/ios-18-ipados-18-iphone-apple-features-fall-2024-70d28f09>
"*This only works with iMessage, so only with fellow Apple users*."
Andrew
2024-06-14 23:40:54 UTC
I suspect that the same thing "should" happen that happens when I send an
SMS message when I have no coverage, but I don't know if that is the case.
You could test it?
The good news is it works on all platforms, so anyone can test it out.
<https://home.pulsesms.app/overview/>

Windows & macOS PC users included.
<https://home.pulsesms.app/overview/platform-mac.html>
<https://home.pulsesms.app/overview/platform-windows.html>

I find it interesting that the Apple owners have no idea that we've been
doing for years what Apple is only now figuring out how to give them it.

Seamless device integration
Send SMS and MMS from any platform, any time.
Sync is instant and hassle free.

Per-contact customization
Customize color, notifications and more, for all of your conversations.

Beautiful layouts and animations
Pulse SMS doesn't just get the job done.
It wraps your messages in a powerful, fluid layout.

Pin favorite contacts
Quick access to all your favorites at the top of the conversation list.

Night mode
Your perfect companion to optimizing your nighttime messaging.

Blacklist
Stop annoying spammers.

Delayed sending
To prevent those awkward mistakes in your messages.

Dual SIM support
Have two SIMs? Pulse SMS can manage both for you, no problem.

Backup and Restore
With a Pulse SMS account, your messages are automatically backed up
and restored to any new devices.

End-to-end encryption
None of your data is stored un-encrypted on our backend.
Get the full privacy of the latest encryption standards.

Powerful searches
Search conversations and messages, all at once.

Mute and snooze
Prevent distractions while you need to get stuff done.

Smart Replies
Get context-aware reply suggestions, to your conversations.

Web previews
See instant previews of any web articles or YouTube videos
that get sent to you.

Schedule messages
Make sure your message gets sent out, at the right time.
Andrew
2024-06-16 18:05:32 UTC
You dishonestly snipped all of the context here,
Its abject incompetence at trolling is belied by its child level efforts.
Heh heh heh... your whole life, Alan Browne & Jolly Roger, people told you
that you both were stupid - but not Apple. Apple loves you, Alan and Roger.

And, in turn, you defend all of Apple's flaws to the death, now don't you.
You deny every fact about Apple that you hate, now don't you?

Why?
Even Apple must love that you brazenly deny these published facts...
<https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>
<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>
<https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
<https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>

The fact you both deny every fact about Apple products that you hate, is
only one indicator that your entire life people told you that you're
stupid.

Another indicator is you have no adult rebuttal to the fact that Apple's
scheduled messaging only works inside the walled garden - and hence - not
in the real world.

Since you *hate* that fact that Apple's scheduled messages don't work in
the real world - all you can do - given your low IQ - is call the bearer of
that fact an "it" because somehow that makes it easier for you to deny all
facts about Apple that you hate.

Which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so many facts you hate about Apple.

Like this fact:
Andrew
2024-06-16 18:14:20 UTC
What part about Apple's own published words do you claim are false?
<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>
You're literally desperate to claim Apple didn't say what Apple said.
I've explained it to you several times and yet you fail to grasp the simple
concept. Apple's statement is ambiguous and so your interpretation and
claim isn't categorically correct. There is an equivalent, alternative
interpretation. Plus, there is direct evidence which contradicts your
opinion.
Chris,

Please give me credit for understanding your childish argument that because
Microsoft fixed a bug last year in Windows XP, it means Microsoft fixed
every single bug in Windows XP that Microsoft knows about.

Your argument is patently absurd that WinXP has been FULLY SUPPORTED for 23
years, Chris.

You don't think that's not known to me that Alan Browne, Alan Baker, Jolly
Roger and you make the childish argument that because Google fixed a bug in
Android 4.3 two years ago, that Google has fixed every bug it knows about
in Android 4.3?

The childish argument you make about full support is patently absurd.

Just because Apple fixed a bug in iOS 16 last year, does not mean that
Apple has fixed every single bug in that iOS 16 release, Chris.

It just doesn't.

Only a child would make that absurd argument, and even so, it would apply
to Windows XP and Android 4.3 just as well if it held any basis in logic.

Since Windows XP released in 2001, that would mean, using your own absurd
argument, that Microsoft "FULLY PATCHED" Windows XP for over 23 years.

Your argument is absurd, Chris.
You're literally _desperate_ to deny Apple's own published words, Chris.
<https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>
<https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>
<https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
<https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>

Think about that before make childish arguments that even Apple doesn't
make.